Benefit Solutions that Matter to You
Employees of The WellBridge Group are among the best in the skilled care industry and we value their contributions. We recognize the importance of work/life balance and provide an excellent benefit package to support the well-being of our employees and their families.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurances are available for you and your family.
- Our Telemedicine benefit will allow you to see a physician from the comfort of your home.
- When additional medical costs are difficult to overcome, our Flexible Spending Accounts help you moderate those expenses.
- Our Dependent Care Accounts help you pay for childcare with tax-free dollars.
- When the unexpected happens and you are unable to work, our Short Term Disability Plan and multiple options for Long Term Disability Plans will allow you to continue receiving income to support your daily living expenses.
- Planning for the future for your family can be overwhelming; we pay for you to receive Employer Paid Life Insurance PLUS give you the option to purchase additional insurance for yourself, your spouse, and your children.
- Our 401(k) Plan with a company match makes saving for retirement easy and is self-driven.
We are committed to offering the best in benefits to our current staff and future employees, and are happy to provide any additional information during the selection process.
We offer plenty of opportunities to advance your career with The WellBridge Group:
- Have you recently completed your CNA Training? Our CNA Training Reimbursement Program will reimburse you for the cost of training while you put your newly acquired skills to work. Get your career started today!
- Are you currently attending nursing school? Our Tuition Reimbursement Program reimburses you up to $5,000 per calendar year for your schooling while giving you an excellent job opportunity to build your skills in the nursing profession.
- Are you still paying off student loans? Our RN Student Loan Repayment Program can pay up to $10,000 on your student loans while you work. Earn a paycheck AND extra money towards your outstanding loans!
View Job Postings
Now Hiring Full-Time and Part-Time Positions! Join our team of dedicated caregivers where our mission is to provide an EPIC experience for all of our guests. View currently open positions at various WellBridge locations, or search for the position just right for you through our interactive job board tool.
What You Will LOVE About The WellBridge Group?
From the beginning, WellBridge began with the goal of incorporating hospitality culture into our healthcare organization. We offer an enhanced approach to skilled nursing by elevating hospitality to be just as important as providing the best rehabilitation services. At WellBridge, we strive to be the best at both.